Use our facilities as a venue...
Download Booking FormOur Facilities are available for
- Childrens Parties
- Funeral Wakes
- Social Meetings.
As well as being available for Charity Fundraising. For more information please contact our Steward on 01548 562392.
Hall Hire Costs
The Hall is charged by morning, afternoon and/or evening sessions at £55.00 for members and £70.00 for non-members.
A charge of £12/hour if extra time outside your session is needed
x1 member of staff is included in the price if you choose to open the bar. If you’re expecting over 40 guests we
recommend more staff at £30/staff/session
An additional of £10 is required to use the kitchen
How to secure a booking
Please download and complete the form above. This can be dropped off at the club or emailed to email@example.com. Confirmation of the booking and the invoice will be sent to you. Full payment is required 7 days prior to the booking.
Terms and Conditions
- The hiring prices are reviewed annually and prices charged will be those in force at the time of the
hire regardless of when the booking was made.
- At the end of the hire, please make every effort to tidy up. Please make sure all lights are switched
off and all windows shut and locked. We would also ask you to be as quiet as possible when leaving the venue, especially if it is late at night.
- The evening hiring period finishes at 11.00pm (10:30pm on Sundays). Hirers wishing to extend
their hire will be surcharged a late-night hiring fee of £20.00. The Hall must then be vacated by
midnight (11:00pm on Sundays).
- The venue’s Public Entertainment Licence allows dancing, singing, music from 8.30am to
11.00pm (8.30am to 10.30pm on Sundays). Permission to change these times can only be granted
by South Hams District Council and must also be agreed by the club Committee.
- There is limited parking at the venue. Please do not park on the pavement directly outside the
premises and be mindful of our neighbours.
- The hirer is responsible for any damage or loss to the venue and grounds during the hire period
and for the venue and grounds to be left in a clean condition.
- If caterers are being used, the hirer is responsible for cleaning and checking the venue at the end
of the event.
- If preparing, serving or selling food, the hirer shall observe all relevant food, health and hygiene
legislation and regulations.
- Only alcohol purchased at the bar may be consumed on the premises.
- Any electrical appliances brought into the venue and used should be safe, in good working order
and used in a safe manner.
- Tables and chairs must not be removed from the Hall for use outside.
- All rubbish must be bagged and deposited in the refuse bin outside the front entrance.
- Party Poppers (and similar) are allowed inside only.
- In case of Fire, the hirer is responsible for nominating a competent person to take charge to ensure
all persons can escape unimpeded through the Fire Exits and to assemble on the pitch. This person is also responsible for calling the emergency services. If club bar staff are present, they will take on this responsibility.
- No smoking or vaping is permitted anywhere within the venue building.
- No dogs are permitted anywhere within the venue building or grounds (except guide dogs).
- Decorations such as balloons, banners and streamers may only be attached by string to the door
and curtain fixtures. Please do not use pins, blue tack or adhesive tape on the walls or paintwork.
- Smoke or haze machines must not be used in the venue or the smoke alarm will be activated. A
charge will be levied if this is the cause of a technician’s attendance being required for resetting the alarm system. The alarm system must not be disconnected or tampered with.
- Fireworks in the venue or grounds are strictly forbidden.
- In the event of the venue or any part thereof being rendered unfit for the use for which it has
been hired, the club shall not be liable to the Hirer for any resulting loss or damage.
- The Committee reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time at their
- The Committee reserves the right to cancel a booking and refund the venue hire fees at any time
at their discretion. The club shall not be liable to the Hirer for any resulting loss or damage.